Terms and Conditions
- We do not accept customers arriving after dusk.
- It is advisable to book as we sometimes have to refuse people who turn up without notice.
Payment is by card or cash only.
- Payment must be made in full by the first person of the group to arrive, it is therefore advisable that this is arranged within the group and payment collected by the first person to arrive.
- There are no refunds under any circumstances.
- Groups are asked to pay a noise bond deposit, which is a contract signed by the organiser whereby if the contract is breached, the deposit will be retained.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for weather permitted damage to your property or persons.
- It is important to specify which area of the campsite you would like to book, as in different areas, there are different rules regarding noise:
-Inside the campsite with electric hook-up there is no noise permitted from 10pm
-In the family field there is no noise permitted from 10.30pm
-In the group field there is no noise permitted from 11pm
- Absolutely NO open fires.
- Visitors are NOT permitted 10pm-7am
- There must be no traffic movement 10pm-7am
We have rules and regulations, all of which are specified on arrival on the welcome sheet, if any of these are broken, you will be asked to leave immediately.
- River Wye Camping
Symonds Yat West
Nr Ross On Wye
On Site Facilities
- Bar & Resturant
- Gift Shop
- Washing Machines/Freezers
- Canoe Hire
- River Cruises
- Soft Play for Under 12's
- Amusement Arcade
- Counry Walks
- Local Shops