river wye caravan
Campsite now closed until april 2024,
thank you for a fantastic 2023.
Who We Are
about river wye
camping & caravan park
We are ideally situated in Symonds Yat for the perfect country walks in the adjoining historic woodlands of the Forest of Dean and the beautiful Wye Valley with it’s fantastic scenery, border towns, castles and ruins.
Things to do while visiting
Country towns, Golf Courses and villages are all within easy reach of the site making it a great place to stay but here are just some of the things to do while visiting:
• CANOE HIRE ON SITE
• RIVER CRUISES
• ARCADE WITH GAMING MACHINES FOR ALL AGES
• SYMONDS YAT WALK STARTS HERE
• PICNIC BENCHES SITED ALONG THE RIVER BANKS
• COUNTRY PUBS WITH FINE FOOD AND DRINK
• ON SITE PUB WITH LIVE MUSIC ON A SATURDAY *
• ON-SITE BINGO *
• ICE CREAM PALOUR
• CONNIVENCE STORE
• TAKE AWAY FOOD
• LOCAL AWARD WINNING VILLAGE SHOP
• FISHING TICKETS SOLD AND FISHING ALLOWED ON SITE
* peak season only
facilities we have
on-site car park
river wye views
prices are per night
what our clients say
get in touch
We Would Love to Hear from You!
Whether you’re booking a holiday or a weekend break, a Staycation or a Vacation? Want to add an adventure to your trip? We can help and we welcome any questions.